Monday, October 25, 2010

My military family support

We are a growing family with 2 grandchildren and another one on the way.  I am married to my husband for almost 24 years, and has served in the Army for 18 years.  I'm very lucky to have a man like this.  He sometimes has to put the army first when he's called out, but he is very dedicated to his family too.  We have 2 daughters and we have one granddaughter and one grandson.My  husband was not around to see his grandson be born or to even see for his first 9 months  of life, but to see them together most of the time makes up for all that he has missed.  I have always supported my husband for his choices he has made to stay in the army. He's very supportive of me taking my college courses and within a year I will graduate and have a job I can enjoy working at.

No comments:

Post a Comment