Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tired or Exhausted

I know we are to be writing about our Unit 6 outline, but I have been to exhausted taking care of my mother in law and traveling back and forth from PA to NY and back.I don't know if I'm tired or exhausted.  Heck I'm not sure what day it is half the time.  I am doing all I can to take care of her at night and sometimes into the days.  She needs all the support and assistantance right now, but I need to concentate as best as I can on my school work.  Trying to keep my eyes open long enought to comprehend is becoming a challange.  I will make it though........

1 comment:

  1. Tara,

    I'm sorry that you are so exhausted. I know I've had weeks like that before where all you can think about is sleep. You will make it through, though, just as you said. Try to get the rest you need as you can, but remember that there's always better days & you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete